If you are looking for a standard Solution template for your project which needs to be standardized across your team then Templify is one of the option which you can look upon.
If you standardize this way then any solution developer creates will have the same folder structure with your referenced assemblies, build process templates, frameworks and tools.
All this you can do this inside your Windows Explorer.
Steps to Templating your solution :
1. Install Templify. You can get from the github.
2. Create your Template solution with empty projects, references, build etc.. (You define what goes in here).
3. Right click on the folder which contains your template solution and select the option “Templify this”.
This will launch the Templify UI, which will ask you to fill in the following details:
In the token field you should enter the repeating token (the top namespace identifier) that will be replaced with a new value when the package will be deployed.
If you want to exclude files from the template folder you can do so by clicking on Manage Exclusions.
Once you entered all the values and selected the exclusions(If needed) then select Templify.
When the solution has been templified and turned into a package a toast will appear notifying you that the process has been successful. Packages are created at the following location:
Packages are created using the wonderful 7Zip format but with an extension changed to .pkg. If you want to peek inside a package simply open it with 7Zip.
4. Now pick any folder you want to create new solution template from this template.
5. Right click on the folder and select ‘Templify Here”.
6. Pick the Template and name your instance.
7. Select Deploy Template
Now you will have a customized version of your template which contains the elements you have defined your template ready for use and you don’t need worry about different solution structure inside the team.